By Dave Carr @Review.Casa
This website is reader-supported. When you buy through links on the site, I may earn an affiliate commission.
Introduction – What is Thrive Suite?
Summary – Who is Thrive Suite not for?
Thrive Themes is not for you if you already have a set-up that you like so if you have WordPress themes and plugins that you like to use then Thrive Themes is not for you.
Some of Thrive suite is coded to work together. So if you use Thrive architect then you can use thrive optimize as well. You can’t use thrive optimize on any other page builder other than Thrive architect.
If you use the Divi Theme then some components of Thrive suite will not work for you I’ve learned from experience.
Summary – Who is Thrive Suite for?
Thrive Suite is a very capable set of plugins that enhance your online business and marketing and can be used by anyone with a WordPress site.
They are designed to be easy to use and conversion focused.
The pros and cons of Thrive Suite
- Sometimes doesn’t play well with other themes like Divi
- A few items of the suite are designed to work together (Architect and optimize spring to mind).
- Thrive Themes have been around for a decade and are here to stay.
- Well coded plugins.
- Regular bug fixes and improvements.
What do you get with Thrive Themes membership?
The Thrive Themes membership will get you access to Thrive suite and Thrive university.
There are currently three levels of access to Thrive themes membership.
Quarterly, yearly or agency.
Quarterly and yearly will allow you to instal Thrive Suite on 5 websites and the agency plan will allow you to instal Thrive Suite on 50 websites including those for clients.
Thrive themes pricing
The quarterly plan will cost you $99
The yearly plan will cost you $299
The agency plan will cost you $588
These prices don’t include taxes.
What Thrive Themes products does Thrive Suite Contain?
The membership gives you access to install and activate all the plugins on up to 50 different websites.
The package contains:
I like to use it on dedicated course websites (I use Divi for my landing page builder most of the time) coupled with Thrive Apprentice that way you can leave them on auto-update and you shouldn’t have to many problems.
Thrive Leads is part of Thrive Suite which I use for certain projects so I would be amiss if I didn’t mention it.
It will connect to your email service and help you easily set up landing pages to collect leads.
Well worth the money in my opinion.
If you like to use WordPress and keep costs down then Thrive Suite comes bundled with Thrive Quiz Builder which is a very capable quiz and survey building plugin. Thrive Suite also comes with 9 other plugins.
Thrive Themes Theme Builder is a very capable theme for WordPress that allows you to style your WordPress based site the same page building principles used in their Architect plugin.
If you want a fast WordPress based site that is quick to set up then Thrive Suite has you covered.
Are you looking to collect and display testimonials on your WordPress based site?
Thrive Ovation could be just the plugin for you.
It comes with plenty of options if you want a system you can deploy and use today.
Thrive Comments is a better comments plugin for WordPress that adds a whole load of advanced features to the comments system of your site.
Comments on WordPress are still stuck in the 90s but this plugin will bring you more and better comments on your site.
- 450+ NEW Opt-in Form Templates Added to Thrive Leads (April 2022)
- Thrive Quiz Builder now integrates seamlessly with Thrive Apprentice (April 2022)
- Thrive Automator has dynamic data, custom fields and a new forms API (April 2022)
- Incoming Webhook Trigger in Thrive Automator (March 2022)
- Improved User Access Manager (March 2022)
- Conditional Display Navigation Tool (March 2022)
- Conditional Display API + WP Fusion Integration (March 2022)
- Export + Import Page Content (March 2022)
- Thrive Apprentice 4.0 released (Jan 2022
- Kwik Theme released (Nov 2021)
- Hide Checkout Fields in WooCommerce (Nov 2021)
- Project Lightspeed improvements (Nov 2021)
- New Webhooks, Trigger Conditions, Video Covers and Notification Editor (Oct 2021
- New Number Counter Element (Sept 2021)
- New Dynamic Data Sources in Thrive Automator (Sept 2021)
- Dynamic Text for Menu Items (Sept 2021)
- Core Web Vitals get a CLS Boost in Thrive Leads (Sept 2021)
- Add Dark and Light Logo Variations in the Thrive Theme Builder and Thrive Apprentice Setup Wizards (Sept 2021)
- Video Covers, Lazy Loading and Video Speed Improvements (Sept 2021)
- Logged-In and Logged-Out Menus (Sept 2021)
- New Thrive Apprentice Online Course Templates (Sept 2021)
- Thrive Automator release (Aug 2021)
- New Menu Layouts with Images and Icons (Aug 2021)
- WooCommerce: Edit Design for ‘Product Add-Ons’ Extension (Aug 2021)
- Project Lightspeed: New Google Font Optimizations (Aug 2021)
- Thrive Apprentice: Easier Translations (Aug 2021)
My experience with Thrive Themes
I have used Thrive Suite on 10 projects, 8 of them being clients’ sites.
To overcome any compatibility issues we created a learning portal on a subdomain and just used Thrive suite which has worked really well for over a year all the plugins and themes are set to auto-update.
Conclusion – Thrive Suite review
Would I recommend Thrive Suite?
Yes and no.
If you already have a self hosted WordPress theme installed on your website then Thrive suite is probably not for you as some of the plugins will only work together.
So for example you can’t use Thrive optimise with any other plugin except for Thrive Architect.
If you have a WordPress site and are looking to up your marketing game then the plugins, themes and training that come in Thrive Suite are probably just what you are looking for.
Is thrive architect a theme?
No Thrive architect was the first visual page building plugin introduced by Thrive Themes many years ago. It allows you to visually build pages within WordPress without the need for code.
Is thrive theme fast?
Thrive Themes comes with Project Lightspeed, which is a mechanism they use to speed up your website by introducing best practices in web design and optimizing your WordPress.
What is thrive theme builder?
Thrive theme builder was the first visual WordPress theme that allows you to visually create your WordPress site from scratch without coding. Get your website set up in under half an hour with Thrive theme builder.
What is the difference between thrive theme builder and thrive architect?
Thrive theme builder is a WordPress theme that lets you create a WordPress site without coding. Control the look and feel of every aspect of your website through a visual builder whereas Thrive architect is a visual page building plugin that is the perfect companion to thrive theme builder.
What is thrive ultimatum?
Thrive ultimatum is a WordPress plugin to add scarcity marketing or fear of missing out to your website easily. It allows you to run scarcity campaigns with ease such as evergreen countdown timers and product launches.
How many sites can I use thrive themes?
Thrive suite can be used on anywhere up to 50 sites depending on which licence you have. On the normal licence, you can instal Thrive Themes on up to five sites and with the agency plan, you can instal on up to 50 sites.
How do I download thrive architect?
To instal Thrive architect on your site first you will need to download the Thrive product manager and instal on your site you will then be able to instal Thrive architect on your site from there.
What is thrive headline Optimizer?
I believe Thrive headline optimizer was a plugin before they brought out thrive optimize. Thrive optimize lets you split test pages built in Thrive Architect.
How much does thrive suite cost?
Thrive Suite has three plans quarterly, yearly or agency quarterly is $99 per quarter, yearly is $299. And agency is $588.
What is Thrive suite agency?
Thrive suite agency plan lets you instal all the plugins and theme out of Thrive suite on up to 50 websites and you can use it on client sites.
How do I install thrive product manager?
You can instal Thrive product manager like any other WordPress plugin, just download it from the Thrive Themes dashboard and then upload it to WordPress. Activate it, connect it to your Thrive Themes account and you’re good to go.